Re: [opensuse] Fish with keys (was : Fish with certificate)
On 2017-06-16 16:17, Koenraad Lelong wrote:
Op 16-06-17 om 16:02 schreef James Knott:

Sorry, I meant (private/public) keys.

As I mentioned earlier, it does.

OK,

Can you tell me how you do it ?
Without keys I do this :
- open Dolphin
- click on the "address-bar".
- enter "fish://user@server".
- if not saved in the wallet, I get a messagebox where I can enter the
password.
- access files

How do you specify the key to use ?

You set it up for ssh terminal access with private/public keys; once
that it done, dolphin should just use them as well.

If you have password entry disallowed, then Dolphin has no other
recourse but use the keys.

Typically the dsa.pub file contains the login name and machine, but I
think it is just a comment.

On my notes, on the file ~/.ssh/config (client) I tried sometime this
syntax:

host cvs.sourceforge.net
IdentityFile /home/cer/.ssh/shsf_dsa

--