[opensuse] Automounting after bringing network up
Hello,

I have a Leap 42.2 station and need to have a network share mounted. I
tried to add a curlftpfs line to /etc/fstab, only to get emergency
mode instead of GUI. After removing plymouthd that was not really at
fault (but for some reason sent SIGRTMIN+21 and sometimes dumped core,
so I thought it was at fault), I realized that the problem was the
mount. The network is not up at the time /etc/fstab is processed.

Is it possible to have an automatic mount that runs when the network
is already up, but before the login screen?

--
Yours, Mikhail Ramendik