Re: [opensuse] Again, trying to find a suitable video editor.
Le 15/06/2017 à 12:38, Charles Philip Chan a écrit :
"jdd@xxxxxxxxx" <jdd@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

are you sure? not so long ago, it was the gtk one that was the most
complete

I just vaguely recall reading about it somewhere. Now I remembered why I
moved on to the QT5 interface (I have used the GTK interface for years),
there is no GTK interface package for Avidemux3 (ver 2.6.20) at
Packman. The GTK interface package only exist for Avidumux (ver. 2.5.6).

Charles

yes, I noticed it right now :-)

jdd

--