Re: [opensuse] Again, trying to find a suitable video editor.
  • From: Charles Philip Chan <cpchan@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 06:38:58 -0400
"jdd@xxxxxxxxx" <jdd@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

are you sure? not so long ago, it was the gtk one that was the most
complete

I just vaguely recall reading about it somewhere. Now I remembered why I
moved on to the QT5 interface (I have used the GTK interface for years),
there is no GTK interface package for Avidemux3 (ver 2.6.20) at
Packman. The GTK interface package only exist for Avidumux (ver. 2.5.6).

Charles

--
"Whip me. Beat me. Make me maintain AIX."
(By Stephan Zielinski)