Re: [opensuse] Again, trying to find a suitable video editor.
On 2017-06-14 14:44, Dave Plater wrote:

On 05/03/2016 20:39, Carlos E. R. wrote:
Shotcut - Segmentation fault on start.

cer@Telcontar:~/Videos/Fusion/trabajo> shotcut
QSqlDatabase: QSQLITE driver not loaded
QSqlDatabase: available drivers: QMYSQL QMYSQL3
QSqlQuery::exec: database not open
QSqlQuery::exec: database not open
Database::Database(QObject*) Failed to get version.
QSqlQuery::exec: database not open
bool Database::upgradeVersion1() Failed to create thumbnails table.
Database version is 0
Segmentation fault
cer@Telcontar:~/Videos/Fusion/trabajo>
Which shotcut are you using, I just updated it to 17.06, it works fine
for me on 42.2.

That was on March 2016, I don't know :-)

I have 17.05.

It does load the test video and starts playing automatically.

I move the slider, the screen does not refresh till I release so it is
difficult to find to cut point.

More or less found the start cut point, but then I don't know what to
press or click to say start cut here...

Ah. I see. The triangles on the timeline. But there are only two, start
and end... how do I remove more commercials in the middle?

To generate the output, it seems to be "export". It wants me to define
the codec to use. NO! I want copy. I do not want recoding.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.