Re: [opensuse] Again, trying to find a suitable video editor.
On 2017-06-14 14:44, Charles Philip Chan wrote:
"Carlos E. R." <> writes:

Although I have no need for it. You should be able to enable up to 4
sound tracks in Avidemux

Audio-> "Select Track"

No.

What do you mean. With Avidemux 2.62.0 from packman, it clearly allows
me to enable up to 4 tracks. Example image of dialog:

http://lh4.ggpht.com/-5uzi8PEr_74/UHOqpP3cVEI/AAAAAAAAVew/Wpc0UMnhhK0/avidemux-track-config%25255B2%25255D.png?imgmax=800

Unless it has been improved, last time I tried it did not. Let's try again.

Says: H.264 detected.
If the file is using B-frames as reference it can lead to a crash of
stuttering.
Avidemux can use another mode which is safe but YOU WILL LOSE FRAME ACCURACY
Do you want to use that mode?

What can I do but use safe mode?

Now it says:

Multiple audio tracks.
The file you just loaded contains several audio tracks.
Go to Audio->Main Track to select the active one.

Ok. Nothing new there.

I do, that, then "select second audio track". I see nothing like your
photo. Instead, I get one dialogue:

audio source: choice of none, External AC3, External MP3, External WAW.

So, no, it is impossible.

Ah, the "frame" just displays a green box, the video does not display AT
ALL.

There is not timeline graph, either. I don't know how I may select cut
points anywhere.

This is Avidemux 2.5.6.

Ah, I see the slider. When I move it the video appears.

So, single audio track, difficult to set start end points, and only two,
I can not remove commercials in the middle.

I try to move the point with the keyboard. CPU goes to 100% on four
cores and doesn't move the slider anymore.

Killing app. Signal 15.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.