Re: [opensuse] Again, trying to find a suitable video editor.
  • From: Charles Philip Chan <cpchan@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 05:34:04 -0400
"David C. Rankin" <drankinatty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Where cinelerra shines is it provides a great interface for both video
and audio that is almost identical to Audacity for sound (as far as
the multiple track layout, etc..) Avidemux has no timeline or
multitrack layout. The cli interface can do it, it just doesn't look
like the gui can.

I know that- I never claim that Avidemux is a full blown video
editor. However, Avidemux shines in simple cutting, applying some
filters (such as resizing, which I do often) and conversion.

Charles

--
"I once witnessed a long-winded, month-long flamewar over the use of
mice vs. trackballs...It was very silly."