Re: [opensuse] Again, trying to find a suitable video editor.
On 06/14/2017 03:12 AM, Graham Smith wrote:
I found Flowblade to be excellent and simple to use. There are some Youtube
tutorials that helped me a lot in getting started.

Darn younger blokes, watch videos to learn? Nonsense! Anything worth learning
provides a nice concise 'man page' or Readme.doc file to spend your day
digesting... The good ones provide nicely formatted html or pdf documents
squirreled way in /usr/share/doc/packages/appname. Videos -- blasphemy!

Young Whipper-snappers...

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.