Re: [opensuse] Again, trying to find a suitable video editor.
  • From: Charles Philip Chan <cpchan@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 04:39:28 -0400
"David C. Rankin" <drankinatty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

On 06/13/2017 07:05 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
The problem with avidemux is that it does only one sound track. I need
two, because movies in Spain come dubbed to Spanish, but usually also
contain the original sound track. Naturally I want to keep both.

Agreed,

Although I have no need for it. You should be able to enable up to 4
sound tracks in Avidemux

Audio-> "Select Track"

Charles

--
"All language designers are arrogant. Goes with the territory..."
(By Larry Wall)