Re: [opensuse] Again, trying to find a suitable video editor.
  • From: Graham Smith <gqs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 18:12:12 +1000
On Tuesday, 13 June 2017 9:13:57 PM AEST Carlos E. R. wrote:

From some reads it appears that it is able to cut sections without
recoding most of the video, only about the region of the cut if it
doesn't happen at th exact place that gets a full image (the rest of the
frames contain the differences to the key frame).

That region can be recoded using the same settings and codecs as the
original video, that's what I want.

Such an editor run fast. Otherwise, it is hours.

I found Flowblade to be excellent and simple to use. There are some Youtube
tutorials that helped me a lot in getting started.

--
Regards,

Graham Smith