[opensuse] Virtual Box not working: Qt FATAL- can't find "xcb"...?
I had VB working until a kernel update sometime ago. Over the
weekend, I tried getting VB to work by re-installing.

Now I'm getting:
VirtualBox
Qt FATAL: This application failed to start because it could not find or load the Qt platform plugin "xcb".

Available platform plugins are: eglfs, linuxfb, minimal, minimalegl, offscreen, wayland-egl, wayland, wayland-xcomposite-egl, wayland-xcomposite-glx, xcb.

Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.
Aborted