Re: [opensuse] Again, trying to find a suitable video editor.
.
Vidcutter I haven't tried, wasn't mentioned in the original thread.
.
Tried. No good.
http://lists.links2linux.de/pipermail/packman/2017-June/015248.html
.
I do not want to recode, just remove commercials.
.
I have to recode in most cases. The commercials are typically shoehorned in
without enough black between commercials to keep the entirety of the program
starts and ends unless doing frame accurate cutting. Avidemux in copy mode
won't. In frame accurate mode it takes hours to decode, the two times I tried,
it produced a quarter-sized file that plays worse than an LP VHS tape, and the
other time a gigantic file 9X the size of the original that I didn't even try to
play.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/