Re: [opensuse] Again, trying to find a suitable video editor.
On 2017-06-13 13:51, gumb wrote:
On 06/06/17 22:28, Felix Miata wrote:
Basil Chupin composed on 2016-03-06 12:20 (UTC+1100):

I know that you state below that you tried Cinelerra
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinelerra) but believe me this is the one
that you want to use. I have used it to edit recorded movies (removing
commercials, eg) and it is the ants pants for editing videos. Spend just
a LITTLE bit of time to read how to use it and you will not regret the
time spent.

Where did you get yours? It's not in Packman, at least not for 42.2.

Peculiar, I can no longer find the beginning of this thread either in my
mail program (which discards everything more than 30 days old) or on the
ML archives. But I seem to recall it being a question about a simple way
of cutting/joining videos.

Because it goes back a good way, more than a year ;-)