Re: [opensuse] multiple kernels?
On 2017-06-13 02:23, John Andersen wrote:
On 06/12/2017 04:35 PM, George from the tribe wrote:
I didn't know that zypper keeps all installed kernels

I believe there is a setting someplace to tell it how many kernels to save.
I believe someone upstream in this thread mentioned checking that setting to
be sure the
system is only maintaining the number of kernels you asked for.

That applies to how many from version 4.4 to keep and how many from
version 4.11 to keep. Not the same thing.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.