Re: [opensuse] zypper and disk space
On 2017-06-12 16:28, Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
I am planning on updating a Tumbleweed system. It has not been updated
since gcc7. On the system in question, I always fight for disk space
when doing large updates. I always have it download all files, then do
the install. Which means that I need the space for the RPMS, the new
uncompressed installs, and whatever files are still in use before apps
restart.

Is there an option I do not see that can tell zypper to delete an RPM
after it is installed?

It does that by default.

Instead it can be done download one, install one, delete one. But if you
do that and network breaks, then you are stuck.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.