[opensuse] Re: Skype for Linux - FYI
Mark Goldstein <goldstein.mark@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

I've tried their new "skype for linux". It's still beta and it is
"half-baked". E.g. it's impossible to change the settings for audio
and video... So I would not hurry to switch to that version. Hope
they'll complete it before July 1st...

I have it working. They have removed sound settings it's true. But if
you install pavucontrol you can adjust the mic and speaker settings.

The old version will stop working on 1st July, they say.

I tried the web version with firefox but it didn't work on the 32 bit
platform, so I had to switch to 64 bit linux.