Re: [opensuse] flash plugin compromised
Le 12/06/2017 à 11:33, Peter Suetterlin a écrit :
jdd@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Le 11/06/2017 à 11:27, Andrei Borzenkov a écrit :

Yes. It is *intended* to be used as repo, not as one time download link.
And if you used it as intended - as a repo - you also would have got
updates as they are released.

I found it in yast, so yes, of course, I had it as a repo

But I don't know how to dl only the rpm to check (zypper don't seems to work
like I expected)

zypper in --download-only <package>
Then look in /var/cache/zypp/packages/<repo>/.....

what I did with no success, and I have too many other works in progress to refine this one, sorry

jdd

--
http://dodin.org