Re: [opensuse] flash plugin compromised
On Monday, 12 June 2017 17:48:14 ACST jdd@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Le 12/06/2017 à 10:05, stakanov a écrit :
You can do it with ffmpeg. You cannot download them on your PC / NAS /
Sever?
converting from flv gives a very bad result and bigger (flv have a
pretty good ration quality/size), and I often don't have anymore the
full quality source, or it's a dvd image with 30 clips on one track...

then all this is spread on dozen of folders. Some videos don't convert
at all (no image and sound, no sound but mute image).

I already did for many but many other remains

and being question of adobe flash, there are still many web sites that
needs it (alas)

jdd

Then you’re using the wrong command line parameters for ffmpeg. I strongly
suggest that you join the ffmpeg-user mailing list and ask questions there.
The user base is quite knowledgeable and at least some of the devs also watch
that list.

If you do, know exactly what you want to ask, frame your questions carefully
and post the full command line that you use, with full terminal output.

If you don’t follow the group guidelines, you’re likely to get fairly terse
answers, but it is also the best place to get help.

The ffmpeg.org project web page also has fairly reasonable documentation, but
some knowledge is assumed (as is the case with the man pages, unfortunately).

Ffmepg can convert almost anything, provided you have it compiled with the
correct codecs and know the correct cli-foo to use.

Cheers,
Rodney.