Re: [opensuse] flash plugin compromised
Le 11/06/2017 à 22:59, Aaron Digulla a écrit :
Am 11.06.2017 um 08:47 schrieb jdd@xxxxxxxxx:
I still have a lot of flv video of my own, not yet converted to mp4...

Try vlc to play them. FLV is just a container format which is supported
by VLC and MPlayer. Depening on what kind of codec was used to encode
the actual video, some FLV videos can be played without Flash.

Regards,

these video are available online (for family and relatives), so I have to test them on my browser

I will eventually translate to mp4, but it's not as easy as it seems

jdd

--
http://dodin.org