Re: [opensuse] disable touchpad in gnome
On 06/10/2017 11:15 PM, George from the tribe wrote:
Hello,
I am just starting to use gnome again, as I am getting frustrated with KDE's incessant lockups. So, one of the first things I notice is that touchpad is extremely sensitive, and when I type and just barely brush against the touchpad on my laptop, my cursor is suddenly somewhere else on the screen, messing up my typing.

I am wondering, how do you disable the touchpad in gnome? I am using whichever gnome comes in the standard repos, which I think is 3.20.

the touchpad gnome shell extension doesn't switch off the touchpad like its supposed to

--
George
Box: 42.2 | KDE Plasma 5.8 | AMD Phenom IIX4 | 64 | 32GB