Re: [opensuse] Nvidia Leap Repository?
Harrie Baken [07.06.2017 22:48]:
Hallo Lew, op 07-06-17 om 20:01 schreef je:

Hi Folks,

I have a feeling that this was noticed before, so sorry if this is a
repeat.

What happened to http://download.nvidia.com/opensuse/leap/?

The other versions are there, but leap is missing in action.

Someone made a mess there.
[...]

Strange: zypper ref doesn't give an error, nor does yast2 repositories.

They are not visible by http access, until the transmitted user agent
string is the same as that of zypper :)

We had this long time ago with the Tumbleweed Update repo. I was then
informed that there is a redirection, but only for zypper. Not that this
repo is needed anyway, because TW just changes the package ;)

Werner