Re: [opensuse] tmux question
* Carlos E. R. <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [06-08-17 20:20]:

In tmux it appears that I can not page up to see previous screen output.
Is it possible to go back somehow? Or even better, dump all the text
somewhere?

yes unless you have changed the configuration, the default keys are
<ctrl><b> <page-up/down>
will take you thru the screen buffer up/down

<ctrl><b> s
<ctrl><b> r
will search thru history

Or, is it possible to tell it to log all output to a file?

I don't do that but it is possible, even to select and save. see the fine
manual

I keep a tmux session open on my server 24/7 with several other boxes
linked (ssh) and my mail session. I can access from anywhere I have
internet. in fact, my server is headless and no keyboard, I admin it from
the tmux session normally.

I am in a tmux session now typing this msg.

I also keep a weechat instance open.