Re: [opensuse] tablet as remote display
Le 08/06/2017 à 15:59, Anton Aylward a écrit :
On 08/06/17 07:14 AM, James Knott wrote:
You could try NoMachine. It's a remote desktop app that also works on
tablets. I've used it with both Linux (KDE on openSUSE) and Windows.

https://www.nomachine.com/

I must admit, in my rapid perusal of that site, the details of options for
clients is light.
In particular when I search the how-to for 'tablet' i get a 'not found'.

nomachine is (was?) the fastest and best remote gui, but I never tested it on tablet - there is an android app, but google say it's not fitted to my phone

now with fast network it may be very good, even from home, if you get fiber there, but you need to keep your computer on and open to the net (only ssh)

jdd

--
http://dodin.org