[opensuse] tablet as remote display
I am getting asked, more and more, about why we do not use a tablet as
the 'display' in our measurement systems. WiFi issues and
near-real-time measurement control issues aside ("but Roger, why does
NetFlix work over WiFi?" ... sigh).

So, here's my question to the list: if you had to set up a tablet to
be a remote display (as opposed to having it run a native GUI app),
what components might you choose. The machine that should have a
tablet used this was will be running openSUSE with KDE as the desktop.

The issues range from speed to responsiveness to not having a physical keyboard.

If this is off-topic, I can move the discussion. But as the desktop
that will be accessed is openSUSE, I thought it may be on topic.

--
Roger Oberholtzer