Re: [opensuse] thunderbird spam filter
On 06/07/2017 11:14 AM, Wols Lists wrote:
In my experience, if you move it from one yahoo folder to another, yahoo
move it straight back!!! The only way to prevent that is to move it to
another email account completely.

Mine to. Before, if a valid message was in the spam folder, I could
mark it as not spam and it would be moved to my inbox. Now, shortly
after it moves to my inbox, Yahoo decides it's spam again and moves it
back to the bulk mail folder. And despite many time marking the mail
not spam, using a browser on the web mail site, I still find messages
from this list are marked as spam. I don't have a problem with Yahoo
providing this "feature", but I have a real problem with them not
letting me turn the @#$@#!@$ thing off!