Re: [opensuse] thunderbird spam filter
On 06/06/17 22:47, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2017-06-06 23:17, James Knott wrote:
On 06/06/2017 05:01 PM, Billie Walsh wrote:
yahoo mail sucks big time, and their spam filtering is terrible
gmail spam filtering is *very* good
my local spamassassin is better

Yahoo spam filter is awesome if you take the time to work with it.

My ISP also relies on Yahoo for email and I find it's worse that a
decent email app. Previously, I was able to disable their spam filter,
but for the past few months I can't. It often puts my email into the
"Bulk mail" folder, including posts from this list. What's worse, I
can't use my email app to mark it not spam. I have to use a browser to
connect to the mail server and mark it there.

Buncha Yahoos!!! ;-)

Do they have imap?

If they do, you can move mail from one folder to another, out of the
spam folder. I use that trick with gmail.

In my experience, if you move it from one yahoo folder to another, yahoo
move it straight back!!! The only way to prevent that is to move it to
another email account completely.

Cheers,
Wol