Re: [opensuse] thunderbird spam filter
On 06/07/2017 01:34 AM, jdd@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Le 07/06/2017 à 00:55, Billie Walsh a écrit :

I download my mail also. The way you teach Yahoo what isand what isn't is to not download continuously for a short time. Go to Yahoo webmail and choose what you want to see in your Thunderbird inbox and what you don't. In a short time Yahoo starts sorting it on it's own.

you simply move the mail from a box to the other, or do you have some way to say it's/it's not spam?

thanks
jdd

On the webmail there are "buttons". A box, some various arrows, Archive, Move, Delete, Spam and More. Down the left side of of the listing there are box's. Check th abox next to any e-mail you consider spam and click on the Spam button at the top.

I don't know by what criteria Yahoo remembers you think that it is spam but soon it starts putting it in your online spam folder.

--
"The time has come," the Walrus said,
"To talk of many things: