Re: [opensuse] thunderbird spam filter
On 06/06/2017 06:55 PM, Billie Walsh wrote:
I download my mail also. The way you teach Yahoo what isand what isn't
is to not download continuously for a short time. Go to Yahoo webmail
and choose what you want to see in your Thunderbird inbox and what you
don't. In a short time Yahoo starts sorting it on it's own.

What I see is that you want it to work without putting in the time to
make it work. It doesn't happen that way.

-

Why can't I just disable Yahoo's spam filter? I don't like using a
browser to access my email and shouldn't have to, to train Yahoo to do
what my email software already does well.