Re: [opensuse] thunderbird spam filter
On 2017-06-06 23:57, James Knott wrote:
On 06/06/2017 05:47 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
Buncha Yahoos!!! ;-)
Do they have imap?

If they do, you can move mail from one folder to another, out of the
spam folder. I use that trick with gmail.

Yes, I do use IMAP. However, moving it out is not a problem. The
filters that can move the mail only run automatically on the Inbox, not
the "Bulk mail" folder. Funny thing, it's called Bulk mail in my email
app, but Spam when using a browser. That Bulk mail folder appeared
about the same time as their forcing their spam filter on me.

Well, just try move the email back from "Bulk" to "Inbox". It should be
able to do it as an internal IMAP operation, I think. If it does that,
it should be enough to tag their filter as "not spam".

My solution is that I tell fetchmail to download even from the Spam folder.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.