Re: [opensuse] Again, trying to find a suitable video editor.
On 2017-06-06 22:28, Felix Miata wrote:
Basil Chupin composed on 2016-03-06 12:20 (UTC+1100):

I know that you state below that you tried Cinelerra
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinelerra) but believe me this is the one
that you want to use. I have used it to edit recorded movies (removing
commercials, eg) and it is the ants pants for editing videos. Spend just
a LITTLE bit of time to read how to use it and you will not regret the
time spent.

Where did you get yours? It's not in Packman, at least not for 42.2.

Can cinelerra work with dual sound track videos?

Several good video apps can only work with one language, they discard
the other. In Spain, many films are "dual": say, English and Spanish,
and of course, I want to keep both tracks.

Oh, I see this is an old thread of mine. At the time, cinelerra-cv was
available. I posted:

cinelerra-cv - I can't make head or tails of it. I tell it to load a
video file, it does, but then I don't see how to do anything. It doesn't
even display the video. I may have to read the manual, but I dislike
having to read a manual for a GUI. Still...

My notes on it say that I could not make it work at all.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.