Re: [opensuse] thunderbird spam filter
On 2017-06-06 23:17, James Knott wrote:
On 06/06/2017 05:01 PM, Billie Walsh wrote:
yahoo mail sucks big time, and their spam filtering is terrible
gmail spam filtering is *very* good
my local spamassassin is better

Yahoo spam filter is awesome if you take the time to work with it.

My ISP also relies on Yahoo for email and I find it's worse that a
decent email app. Previously, I was able to disable their spam filter,
but for the past few months I can't. It often puts my email into the
"Bulk mail" folder, including posts from this list. What's worse, I
can't use my email app to mark it not spam. I have to use a browser to
connect to the mail server and mark it there.

Buncha Yahoos!!! ;-)

Do they have imap?

If they do, you can move mail from one folder to another, out of the
spam folder. I use that trick with gmail.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.