Re: [opensuse] Again, trying to find a suitable video editor.
Basil Chupin composed on 2016-03-06 12:20 (UTC+1100):

I know that you state below that you tried Cinelerra
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinelerra) but believe me this is the one
that you want to use. I have used it to edit recorded movies (removing
commercials, eg) and it is the ants pants for editing videos. Spend just
a LITTLE bit of time to read how to use it and you will not regret the
time spent.

Where did you get yours? It's not in Packman, at least not for 42.2.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/