Re: [opensuse] thunderbird spam filter
Le 06/06/2017 à 15:16, Patrick Shanahan a écrit :
* jdd@xxxxxxxxx <jdd@xxxxxxxxx> [06-06-17 08:52]:
Le 06/06/2017 à 13:48, Carlos E. R. a écrit :

Then that move is done by the ISP, not Thunderbird.

most certainly not. I have no isp spam filter that I know of and didn't
change last week.

may be my ISP changed something... yes he did... bouhhh they did this without notice. But they answered instantly to my query mail

your spamassassin works different than mine. I train mine every day :)

I will have to send them bad routed files for them to fix they spam filter arg

thanks
jdd

--
http://dodin.org