Re: [opensuse] thunderbird spam filter
Le 06/06/2017 à 13:48, Carlos E. R. a écrit :

Then that move is done by the ISP, not Thunderbird.

most certainly not. I have no isp spam filter that I know of and didn't change last week.

thunderbird spam filter works a bit like spamassassin, whit the change that you can teach it every day. Rigth now it works pretty well, the change I speak of is cosmetic.

I have up tp 1000 spam a day, 90% sorted by th

my only problem is when I'm not at home, when my th is not running, my phone don't have th

jdd

--
http://dodin.org