Re: [opensuse] thunderbird spam filter
On 06/06/17 12:48, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2017-06-06 11:55, jdd@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello :-)

looks than since some days the Thunderbird spam filter do not works as
before.

usually the anti spam system moves mails to the "not wanted"
("Ind├ęsirables" in french) folder, mark then as spam (small flame) then
as read.

now the spam are still moved to the spam/not wanted folder, but here are
not flagged/tagged as spam and are still tagged unread.

Then that move is done by the ISP, not Thunderbird.

Yep. I find spam filters you can't configure an absolute pain in the neck.

Yahoo has a ONE HUNDRED PERCENT error rate :-( All my ham ends up in the
spam bin, and the only stuff left in my inbox is the spam ...

And actually, I would like to classify some spam in TB based on the
*contents* of the email. It seems like you can't tell TB *how* to
recognise spam, and you can't filter based on the *content* of the mail :-(

Spam filters are almost as much a pain as the spam ... :-)

Cheers,
Wol