Re: [opensuse] openSUSE-13.1 update repo
On 2017-06-05 16:49, Per Jessen wrote:
Markus Egg wrote:

Am 28/04/17 um 09:29 schrieb Per Jessen:
Markus Egg wrote:

Am 14/04/17 um 04:31 schrieb Philip Amadeo Saeli:
I have an openSUSE-13.1 system that I have neglected update with
the latest updates, and the assoc update repo now seems to have
disappeared.

Anyone know where I can find the updates to apply to the system?

I'd like to archive the system in the fully updated condition when
I am ready to switch to a newer system as well as to have the
latest updates instaled during the brief time I will be using it
until that time.

Does this mean that official 13.1 update is no longer possible and
one has to update or use "inofficial"
http://ftp5.gwdg.de/pub/opensuse/discontinued/update/13.1/ ?

The "official" URL should already have been set up to redirect to the
gwdg.de site.

I inserted the gwdg.de site
http://ftp5.gwdg.de/pub/opensuse/discontinued/update/13.1/
but it only offers updates for
Firefox, Thunderbird and btrfsprogs.

Um, I see lots more:

http://ftp5.gwdg.de/pub/opensuse/discontinued/update/13.1/x86_64/

Of course, if all those updates have been applied, YAST will offer nothing.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.