Re: [opensuse] openSUSE-13.1 update repo
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2017 16:49:03 +0200
Markus Egg wrote:

Am 28/04/17 um 09:29 schrieb Per Jessen:
Markus Egg wrote:

Am 14/04/17 um 04:31 schrieb Philip Amadeo Saeli:
I have an openSUSE-13.1 system that I have neglected update with
the latest updates, and the assoc update repo now seems to have
disappeared.

Anyone know where I can find the updates to apply to the system?

I'd like to archive the system in the fully updated condition when
I am ready to switch to a newer system as well as to have the
latest updates instaled during the brief time I will be using it
until that time.

Does this mean that official 13.1 update is no longer possible and
one has to update or use "inofficial"
http://ftp5.gwdg.de/pub/opensuse/discontinued/update/13.1/ ?

The "official" URL should already have been set up to redirect to the
gwdg.de site.

I inserted the gwdg.de site
http://ftp5.gwdg.de/pub/opensuse/discontinued/update/13.1/
but it only offers updates for