Re: [opensuse] why is samba on my machine?
On 05/06/17 07:42 AM, Greg Freemyer wrote:
I imagine you have the client packages installed. I don't know which
pattern brings them in.

Use 'rpm -q -f' on one of the files to see what packages are involved.
Then use 'zypper rm' to remove those packages.

Hmm. if you haver the pattern then any subsequent 'zypper up/dup' will bring
them back, I think. I don't know what to do about that.

is there some what you use zypper or rpm to query for just 'patterns'/