[opensuse] Leap 43.3 beta question
I would like to install the current Leap 43.3 beta on a disk that I am
currently running openSUSE 12.3 on. I have a free partition into which
I would like to install 43.3.

Might I expect any issue with the boot setup? The machine has an older
traditional BIOS in respect to booting. I need to be sure I can still
run 12.3 after the install. I will need to continue using that until
43.3 is fully in place.

Is the 43.3 beta far enough along where I can 'zypper dup' to stay
current? This seems to be the way of things. The 43.3 info says it is
using a rolling release methodology. But I thought I should ask.

--
Roger Oberholtzer