Re: [opensuse] Leap 42.2 - mc sftp: an error occurred while reading ~/.ssh/config - WTF?
On 06/05/2017 02:02 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
Is this me, or is sftp in mc broken after the latest ssl updates? When I
try
and sftp to hosts in my hotlist I get:
I never could make sftp work well in 'mc'; instead I used ssh till it
broke and was removed. Now I use instead, externally on the CLI before
starting mc:

sshfs USER@HOST:/ ~/fusermount/
mc ~/fusermount/
fusermount -u ~/fusermount

Glad to know I'm not crazy... Frustrating thing is it works flawlessly in
Arch. So somewhere the is an openSuSE config issue that is mucking it up.
Strangely, sftp:// in konqueror works fine between all boxes, it's just the
darn mc config that is messed up. I'll file the bug tomorrow and post the link.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.

< Previous Next >