Re: [opensuse] Closing the lid of the laptop does not activate the power functions
* Lívio Cipriano <lcmail4lists@xxxxxxxxx> [06-04-17 12:45]:
On domingo, 4 de junho de 2017 17:21:16 WEST Patrick Shanahan wrote:
do you have
kde set to <your-power-choice> when you close the lid?

Thanks Patrick
Yes I want, so ... The last KDE updates don't do it correctly? That's it?

they do for me, but you said your's was not working. I believe I would
look and see if it was set the way I wanted instead of looking for a
problem you don't know exists.

if something is not working the way you expect, first check that *your*
settings provide what you want. *then* look for other causes.