Re: [opensuse] libreoffice not showing embedded graphics anymore
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2017 14:33:50 +0200
Patrick Shanahan wrote:

* Patrick Shanahan <paka@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [06-03-17 07:48]:
* Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [06-03-17 07:37]:
Per Jessen wrote:

I switched to a different user, embedded graphics are showing
just
fine, so this is a user setting. Now, where is it ?!

Apparently it is called "Graphics On/off", makes sense. I guess my
Alzheimer's is worse than I thought, I simply cannot find that icon
or button.

it would surely be something on the config ==> view menu, but doesn't
seem
to exist on my LO 5.3.3. maybe replaced by hardware acceleration
and/or opengl

ahhh, enlightment via google:
https://ask.libreoffice.org/en/question/42606/some-pictures-show-others-dont/

Thanks Patrick, I found that one too - and it worked! The only mystery
that remains is - how did I switch off that option to begin with?? Not
at it matters much now :-)

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (25.6°C)