Re: [opensuse] libreoffice not showing embedded graphics anymore
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2017 13:53:13 +0200
Patrick Shanahan wrote:

* Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [06-03-17 07:37]:
Per Jessen wrote:

I switched to a different user, embedded graphics are showing just
fine, so this is a user setting. Now, where is it ?!

Apparently it is called "Graphics On/off", makes sense. I guess my
Alzheimer's is worse than I thought, I simply cannot find that icon
or button.

it would surely be something on the config ==> view menu, but doesn't
seem to exist on my LO 5.3.3. maybe replaced by hardware acceleration
and/or opengl

On LO5 I see the menu item on the View pull-down, as Carl suggested, but
in LO3.6 I don't have it. I'm now looking at customzing the menu vi
Tools->Options->Customize where "Graphics on/off" does exist.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (24.9°C)