Re: [opensuse] libreoffice not showing embedded graphics anymore
* Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [06-03-17 07:37]:
Per Jessen wrote:

I switched to a different user, embedded graphics are showing just
fine, so this is a user setting. Now, where is it ?!

Apparently it is called "Graphics On/off", makes sense. I guess my
Alzheimer's is worse than I thought, I simply cannot find that icon or
button.

it would surely be something on the config ==> view menu, but doesn't seem
to exist on my LO 5.3.3. maybe replaced by hardware acceleration and/or
opengl