Re: [opensuse] i586 TW
On 03/06/17 05:11 AM, Per Jessen wrote:
Per Jessen wrote:

jdd@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Le 03/06/2017 à 09:22, Per Jessen a écrit :

Well, yes and no. For virtual hosting, at the level where it
matters, the problem is easily solved with hardware, as I think you
also
suggested. FOr me runing thousands of smtpd processes, I think the
better solution is to run a 32-bit postfix on 64bit oS.

but may be you wont anymore have 32 bits postfix...

I don't have one right now, there is no 32-bit postfix package being
built.

... being built for openSUSE 64bit, i.e. for Leap.

What about "Docker" as an alternative to a VM?
I'm not knowledgeable but the couple of magazine style articles I've read lead
me to believe that Docker offers a light-weight alternative to a VM.

I haven't a clue if a Docker module could be built for 32-bits.

Hmm, google tells me
https://github.com/docker-32bit

And is it really this simple?
https://www.slideshare.net/dotCloud/postfix-tuto4