Re: [opensuse] i586 TW
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2017 10:56:03 +0200
jdd@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Le 03/06/2017 à 09:22, Per Jessen a écrit :

Well, yes and no. For virtual hosting, at the level where it
matters, the problem is easily solved with hardware, as I think you
also
suggested. FOr me runing thousands of smtpd processes, I think the
better solution is to run a 32-bit postfix on 64bit oS.

but may be you wont anymore have 32 bits postfix...

I don't have one right now, there is no 32-bit postfix package being
built. There are other 32bit packages though, so it's only a matter of
creating one.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (21.3°C)