[opensuse] Program to print a batch of photos?
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2017 13:04:45 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I wonder if there is a program to print a batch of photos and specify how many per page.

Say, print 4 photos per page from this file list.

Just fine a CLI to convert to PDF.

What I usually do, is insert the photos in a LibreOffice write document. I prepare a table with lines (which serve later as guides for cutting) and each cell I fill with a single photo.

But maybe there is something more automatic?

- -- Cheers

Carlos E. R.