Re: [opensuse] copying rip'ed CD music to USB stick with vfat
On 12/06/2016 10:11 AM, jdd wrote:

warning: by default detox don't fix colons (","), have to be removed by hand
(I
find some on facebook image names)

That's "commas". it cleans up colons (":") just fine.

It seems there are a couple of config files and the ability to have local (per
user) over-ride. When I figure all that out I may see how to replace commas
with underbars ("_"), and of course it already know how to replace double
underbars with a single.

https://linux.die.net/man/5/detoxrc

I've tried creating a 'safe.trb' with the comma mapped to _ but I'm getting
something wrong.