Re: [opensuse] Little apache problem
On 2016-12-05 12:57, Per Jessen wrote:
Carlos E. R. wrote:

On 2016-12-05 12:40, Carlos E. R. wrote:

Thanks.
I know little about apache, so what I need now are examples.
Do you know of any, or what string to search for in google?

I can not even read apache local documentation because it does not
start...

Well, there is always:

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/

Ah, thanks. Opened.

Anyway, the 2.2 to 2.4 update and the change in the permissions config
is well documented.

Where? O:-)

Ah, this one: http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/upgrading.html

You can either switch to the new method/syntax, or
retain the old by loading access_compat. I switched to 2.4 a couple of
years back, and updated every config to use the new syntax.

I'll try to switch.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)