Re: [opensuse] Re: Dynamic DNS service [OT]
On 2016-12-02 14:00, Per Jessen wrote:
Carlos E. R. wrote:

Used like that, I first got an http503, then

--2016-12-02 13:53:00-- http://-/
Resolving - (-)... failed: Name or service not known.
wget: unable to resolve host address ‘-’

?? Weird.

then four attempts to get the address from dyndns.

http://checkip.dns24.ch/ does the same, but it's not used very much.
Yamaban's suggestion is pretty neat, if your router had such a home
page.

No, but I found it has a telnet, which does tell that IP. I would have
to script it. I don't remember right now how I did that in the past.

chat? No, that's for modem. What was it...?

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)